Monday, July 20, 2009

i jawab je...hu3

> The Who’s
> Who Was The Last Person You Talked To, i mean on the phone?
> ♥ my kakak angkat....miss her a lot...
>
> Who Was The Last Person You Were With?
> ♥ omak den
>
> Who Was Your Last Kiss?
> ♥ my icha...:)
>
> Who Knows The Most About You?
> ♥ my omak, my bsfwiend-cikchelsea, shah and c.ani.
>
> Who Is Your Favorite Band, Rapper, Singer, etc.?
> ♥ Stacy, Jason Mraz and Akim
>
> Who Can Make You Laugh No Matter What?
> ♥ Shah and cik chelsea
>
> Who Has Your Heart?
> ♥ my family and my friend
>
> Who Is or Was Your Favorite Teacher In School?
> ♥ mr.Jailani...ahaks
>
> Who Is Your Crush?
> ♥ nobodyla...i am not so pretty
>
> Who Is Your Best Friend(s)?
> ♥ Cik chelsea, shah, zura, ajun , aniza n shela
>
> Who Loves You?
> ♥ my family and my friend
>
> The What’s
> What Is Your Favorite Song At The Moment?
> ♥ Pakai buang and Lucky :)
>
> What Are You Looking Forward To?
> ♥ Konvo ;D
>
> What Is Your Favorite Color?
> ♥ Red and black! haha
>
> What Website Do You Visit Most?
> ♥ FS, blogger
>
> What Makes You Blush?
> ♥ when all human look at me...ahaks
>
> What's Your Favourite Sport ?
> ♥ football and badminton :)
>
> What Kind Of Phone Do You Have?
> ♥ hp zaman batu...ahaks
>
> What Was The Last Song You Listened To?
> ♥ Gagap by Stacy :)

> The When’s
> When Was The Last Time You Went To The Mall?
> ♥ last week
>
> When Did You Talk To Your Love Last?
> ♥ which love?...wah....hu3
>
> When Is The Next Time You’ll Do Something Fun?
> ♥ tomorrow....ha3...everyday is fun for me
>
> When Was The Last Time You Ate or Drink Something?
> ♥ now!:)
>
> When Was The Last Time You Went To The Movies?
> ♥ last month..hu3
>
> When Is Your Parents Birthday?
> ♥ abah:this july and omak:december
>
> When Were You In The Car Last?
> ♥ just now
>
> When Will You Be 21?
> ♥oh already past...hahaha

> When Will You Be Taking Your Next Vacation?
> ♥ maybe december :D
>
> The Where’s
> Where Do You Live?
> ♥ u think? of coz my mom house :P
>
> Where Is The Best Place To Be?
> ♥ my bedroom...:p
>
> Where Was Your Last Vacation?
> ♥ Penang :)
>
> Where Were You Born?
> ♥ hospital batu pahat
>
> Where Is Your Best Friend(s)?
> ♥ near my house...hu3
>
> Where Was The Last Place Your Were Besides Your Own House?
> ♥ supermarket
>
> Where Do You Think You’ll Be In 10 Years?
> ♥ at johore...hohoho :)
>
> Where Was Your Display Picture Taken?
> ♥ my house :p
>
> Where Were You 24 Hours Ago?
> ♥ i don't remember...ask my PA...hahahahahaha

No comments: